ROLAND PRESENTSONE MINUTE
Piano Category RESULT
When was the piano invented?
What type of piano is placed vertically?
How many keys does an octave have (from C to C)?
What material does the hammer hit the string with?
If you forcefully play a note on a Grand Piano, how loud is the sound?
What does the Bluetooth function on a digital piano allow you to do?
Challenge your friends! Share this quiz.
- QUESTION 01When was the piano invented?
- ANSWER: about 300 years agoThe first piano was invented around 1700 and was called a "Gravicembalo col piano e forte" (harpsichord with soft and loud), and had only 49 keys.
- QUESTION 02What type of piano is placed against a wall vertically?
- ANSWER: Upright pianoPaul McCartney's stage upright piano is buried in the stage floor partly to stretch a long string.
- QUESTION 03How many keys does an octave have (from C to C)?
- ANSWER: 13There are 8 white keys and 5 black keys. On some Organs and Harpsichords, the black and white keys are reversed.
- QUESTION 04What material does the hammer hit the string with?
- ANSWER: FeltEarlier pianos used leather rather than felt, and for a time pianos were the instrument of royalty and were often played in court.
- QUESTION 05If you forcefully play a note on a Grand Piano, how loud is the sound?
- ANSWER: Same as a dog barkingThe fortissimo of a piano is approximately 100 dB.
- QUESTION 06What does the Bluetooth function on a digital piano allow you to do?
- ANSWER: All A-CUsing the Bluetooth connection can greatly expand what you can do with your piano! It is especially useful for practice and improving your skills. (Bluetooth functions that can be used depend on the model of piano).
You got it!